Service Confirmation Processing handles services rendered for a service order.
This process component includes the recording of working times, materials used, and any expenses incurred during the service activities. These particulars are used as a basis for keeping track of working times, updating stock levels for spare parts, processing invoices, and cost accounting.
- Create Service Confirmation
- Read Service Confirmation
- Check Service Confirmation Creation
- Cancel Service Confirmation
- Find Service Confirmation by Elements
Applicable ES Bundles
- Add usage notes here
- Add examples and/or code showing how to use this service here