The SAP Scripting Framework is a set of tools that help scripting developers to import SAP backend systems into a repository and then generate backend calls in a number of scripting languages.
- Repository-Browsers for common SAP backends (ESR, R/3 BAPIs, R/3 WebServices, SAP-XI, etc.).
- Scriptcode generation to access SAP backend services and content including security features.
- Plugin mechanism to allow the scripting community to develop their own plugins for other scripting languages.
- Pluggable code generators allow the community to add further useful functionality (e.g form generator)
- Eclipse based tool for simple integration into Eclipse based 'Scripting-IDE's' (e.g. PHPEclipse)
- Support for existing 'Open Source' SAP - Script language connectors (e.g. PHP-RFC)