This is a collaborative document to share lessons learned content for the SAP Fiori launchpad in the community SAP Fiori. The SAP Fiori launchpad - Portal and SAP Fiori launchpad - CP documents are closely related to this space.
Please feel free to insert the link of your document or blog by selecting the edit button from Actions. You can also search information and open a discussion if you can't find required information. Please don't forget to put the tag fiori.
SAP Fiori launchpad is the entry point to Fiori apps on mobile or desktop devices. The launchpad displays various tiles. Tiles are square or rectangular objects that provide access to applications. Which tiles are displayed on a user's entry page depends on the user's role. Depending on the role, the user can choose from a wide array of ready-to-use tiles from the tile catalog as part of the launchpad personalization.
Useful T codes:
Transaction: LPD_CUST - launchpad Customizing
Transaction: /UI2/SEMOBJ_SAP - Semantic objects delivered by SAP
Transaction: /UI2/SEMOBJ - Custom semantic objects
New and Updated in the last 3+ months:
- YYYY-MM-DD Please share your documents and blogs.
- 2018-02-16 SAP Fiori Deployment Options and Recommendations by Carola Steinmaier
- 2016-12-21 Open your SAP GUI transaction in Fiori launchpad by Jerry Wang
- 2016-12-02 Custom User Image in Fiori 2.0 by Krishna Kishor Kammaje
- 2016-10-31 SAP Fiori 2.0: Now Available by Kai Richter
- 2016-10-31 SAP Fiori 2.0 – What you need to know
- 2016-09-07 Configure Fiori Launchpad for Custom Fiori Application by Uladzislau Pralat
- 2016-08-23 Create and use custom tile type by Wouter Lemaire
- 2016-07-07 SAP Fiori 2.0: The Dynamic Page by Kai Richter
- 2016-06-24 SAP Fiori 2.0: The Launchpad – Part 2 by Kai Richter
- 2016-06-20 SAP Fiori 2.0: The Launchpad – Part 1 by Kai Richter
- 2016-06-09 SAP Fiori 2.0: From Vision to Product by Kai Richter
- 2019-12-28 SAP Fiori App Assignment to Users by Lingaiah Vanam
|Brought to you by the SAP Technology RIG|