Please note that this content is obsolete and should no longer be used. SAP Fraud Management offers sample business content as part of the solution as of Release 1.1 SP03. Advanced possibilities in address screening are offered in SAP Business Partner Screening, with address screening capabilities also available in SAP Fraud Management itself. Both solutions are contained in SAP Assurance and Compliance Software.
As of Monday, November 11, 2013, SAP Fraud Management is released to customers in Release 1.1, Support Package 01. SAP Fraud Management, powered by SAP HANA, combines an intelligent and efficient infrastructure for performing fraud detection and supporting investigation with the speed and power of the SAP HANA database. With SAP Fraud Management, you can detect fraud in big data environments with unprecedented speed and responsiveness, and you can bind real-time online checks for fraud by SAP Fraud Management into your purchasing, claims management, and other business processes.
Release 1.1 SP01 of SAP Fraud Management provides additional content for strengthening your compliance efforts with anti-corruption laws and regulations such as the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 or the United Kingdom’s Anti-Bribery Act of 2010. This content is downloadable and installable from this wiki page. See Tools > Attachments.
The anti-corruption content includes the following rules for detecting potential fraud and accompanying customizing and information:
- Accounting documents were posted on a non-working day
- Changes made on a saved purchase order exceed threshold
- A partner or vendor in a purchase order item comes from a high-risk country (as defined by Transparency International)
- Purchase invoice receipt greater than goods received receipt
- Purchase order overpaid
- Person or organization on a Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) list found in purchase order item
- Multiple postings made to a one-time account
- Regular vendor postings made to a one-time account
- Invoice reference number used more than once for same vendor
- Invoice without reference to purchase order
- Split invoices exceed purchasing limit
- Suspicious keywords found in invoice item texts
- Divergent vendor and payment countries
- Turnover of new vendor in first year after initial transaction exceeds limit
- Turnover of new vendor between first and second years after initial transaction exceeds limit
- Turnover of new vendor in excess of threshold approved by a single employee
- Vendor master record without bank account details
- Flip-flop payee - alternate payee in a vendor master data record changed frequently
- Flip-flop business - bank data in a vendor master data record changed in excess of threshold.
See the downloadable content documentation attached to this page for more information on the new detection technology for anti-corruption compliance.
The content that is downloadable from this page is provided without cost and without service or warranty.