SAP has delivered the fields which can be used as filters in the report and can be customized .
But in case user wants to use fileds other than the one provided then can follow the below steps -
- Execute the transaction "SM34" and display the cluster "VC_GRFNREPCUST"
- Open the report in which filters need to be added.Lets take the example of report 'Control Rating’
- Press F2 to get the selection screen.
- On the other window , execute the transaction SE80 and select the WD component ‘GRPC_REPORT_SELECTION’.View ‘SELECTION’ contains the executable filters that can be maintained for the report.
- In order to implement the new filters
1) We need to add the filter in ‘SELECTION’ view of the WD. 2) Implement the methods ‘SELECTION_INIT,‘ SELECTION_GET, ‘SELECTION_GET_OUT_TYPE’ and ‘SELECTION_GET_VERSION’ of the component controller for the added new filter