The purpose of this page is to briefly explain the Risk Management catalogs and the integration with Process Control.
- Risk Management Catalogs was introduced as part of GRC 10.0
- Risk,Opportunity and Response Catalogs can be shared between RM and PC.
- The risk catalog serves as a repository for risk templates and best-practice responses to risks. The catalog distributes risks across the organization and provides a unified view on risks across the enterprise.
- The response catalog is a repository for best-practice risk responses to mitigate, transfer, and avoid risk.
- On the opportunity catalog, you can structure your company's opportunities into opportunity categories. An opportunity can be regarded as the upside of a risk.
For more information regarding each topic, follow the below links:
SAP Note 83020: What is consulting, what is support