SAP Screen Personas
Create: Former Member May 18, 2016 13:09
Last Update: Former Member May 18, 2016 14:46
Demo Flavors in Personas 3.0 SP03
SAP SCREEN PERSONAS KNOWLEDGE BASE - by Former Member
In order to learn from our best practices we have created a demo transaction which contains all the common problems you might run into and corresponding demo flavors solving these problems. Feel free to browse them and look at the scripts.
This article consists of the following sections:
1) Preparation: Import of demo flavors in your system
2) Demo Flavors
- Popup Demo
- Mandatory Fields Demo
Preparation: Import of demo flavors
Before you can use our demo transaction you have to import our demo flavors into your local system. To do this please proceed as follows:
1) Start the flavor library transaction /PERSONAS/LIBRARY
2) Synchronize the MIME repository with the library transaction. For this click on button "Sync Library".
3) Search for the demo flavors available in the library. For this enter "Demo*" into the flavor name selection field and execute the search.
4) Import library file /SAP/BC/personas3/library/demo_flavors.zip
Now you're ready to use demo transaction /PERSONAS/DEMO.
Available demo flavors
Currently Personas offers two flavor demos. Both demos are located in transaction /PERSONAS/DEMO.
- Popup handling
This demo shows you how you can suppress all possible popups and collect messages from the popup or the status bar to show them in one location. The detailed scenario can be read from this screenshot taken from demo “Popup” initial screen.
- Mandatory field handling
This demo shows you how you can bring multiple mandatory fields from different transactions onto one single screen. The detailed scenario can be read from this screenshot taken from demo “Mandatory” initial screen.
Search the KB
Important SAP Notes
How to Open OSS Message
What information is needed for creating OSS message?
Client settings can be viewed/edited using transaction sm30 and opening maintenance view for table /personas/sttngs.