SAP Screen Personas
Create: Kranthi Kumar Muppala Nov 09, 2015 20:02
Last Update: Kranthi Kumar Muppala Nov 10, 2015 14:44
SAP SCREEN PERSONAS KNOWLEDGE BASE - by Kranthi Kumar Muppala
- Open the transaction /PERSONAS/ADMIN in your favorite SAP GUI application and click on the 'Create New Resource via Upload' button in the 'Resource Maintenance' panel.
- In the file selection dialog, change the file filter from 'Images...' to 'All Files'.
- On the 'SAP Screen Personas Resource Maintenance - Edit Resource' screen, provide a description if required and click on the save button.
scriptResourceId - this is the GUID of the uploaded resource file.
Here's an example of how the 'TableControlUtilities.js' library can be used to copy the contents of a table control.
- Go to transaction GUIT.
- In the OK Code field, input 1000 and hit enter key. This will open the table control test screen.
- Create a new flavor or open an existing flavor and open the script editor.
Create a new script and input the following script contents:
- Save the script and execute it.
- Open the browser console and observe the output of the table control's contents.
Usage in SAP GUI for Windows and SAP GUI for Java
The session.utils.include API works as described in previous sections in SAP GUI for HTML. There are a couple of caveats for using the API in SAP GUI for Windows and SAP GUI for Java:
- The alwaysExecute parameter is ignored in SAP GUI for Windows and SAP GUI for Java. The included script is always executed.
Here's the corresponding usage of the above library:
Notice the difference in the way the copyTableContents function is invoked in the above example.
SAP Screen Personas, Scripting, Script Include, Global Scripts, session.utils.include