What is the component type of the DC to be built?
How to determine the component type of a DC?
The component type of a DC can be easily determined from a build log or in the NetWeaver Developer Studio.
- In the info section of the build plugin look for the entry type. Common component types are:
- J2EE, subtype WebModule
- J2EE, subtype EJBModule
- J2EE, subtype Enterprise Application
- Web Dynpro
- Enterprise Portal, subtype Portal Application Standalone
- In the 7.0x Developer Studio select the "DC Meta Data" node of a DC and check the DC Type entry in the "Properties" view.
- In the 7.1x Developer Studio select the DC in the "Component Browser" and check the DC Type entry in the "Component Properties" view.