This is a scenario used in Brazil Localization.
The main characteristic of this process is that involves a negotiation between three companies.
One of them generates a purchase order, one of them receives and generates the invoice taking the role of the vendor, but the material is sent by a third partner, which takes the role of the goods supplier.
More details can be found on SAP Help Third-Party Processing.
Standard Process Flow
- ME21N - Purchase Order Creation
- MIGO_GR - Goods Receipt
- MIRO - Invoice Receipt
- Nota Fiscal for future delivery should be configure following the SPRO path below, example of configuration as per screenshot below:
- General Application Functions
Define Nota Fiscal Types
- The movements used in this process should be configure following the path below, example of configuration as per screenshot below:
Access transaction J1BTAX
- Enter country BR
- Nota Fiscal
- Inventory Management
- MM-IV: Nota Fiscal Relevance
ME21N - Purchase Order Creation
- In this scenario, the main difference is that you will need to enter one Vendor and one Goods Supplier, in 'Partners' tab.
- TIP: Check the flag 'GR-Bsd IV' is set. This is mandatory for any Brazilian scenario (the only exception is Future Delivery process). Despite this a simple flag, if not checked at this moment of the process, can bring severe inconsistencies for the process, mainly if you need to cancel a subsequent document later. More details, check SAP KBA 1876436.
MIGO_GR - Goods Receipt
- Movement Type: 811
- Delivery note: must be filled with the Vendor Nota Fiscal goods receipt number.
- Header Text: must be filled with the Goods Supplier Nota Fiscal invoice receipt number.
- Select 'Tax' tab, fill 'Alt. Base Amnt' field and tax code.
- Taxes will be statistical.
MIRO - Invoice Receipt
- In 'Reference' field, enter the Nota Fiscal number from the Vendor.
- In tab details, field 'Header Text', enter the Nota Fiscal number from the Goods Supplier.