This section illustrates how to switch SAP ME Web Services from HTTP to HTTPS.
By Default the Web Service Transport Protocols are set to use HTTPS.
Steps to switch
- Login to the NetWeaver Administrator (NWA) with a user that has administrator privileges.
- In the NWA, navigate to the following location
- For NetWeaver 7.11, SOA Management > Application and Scenario Communication > Single Service Administration.
- For NetWeaver 7.3, SOA > Application and Scenario Communication > Single Service Administration.
- On the Single Service Administration: Service Definitions screen, click the Go button. All Service Definitions are displayed.
- Filter the Service Definitions by entering http://sap.com/xi/ME\* (http://sap.com/xi/ME\**) in the Namespace table header Filter field and press Enter. The Service Definition list is filtered to show only those records matching the entered Namespace.
- For each web service, select the service row to modify in the Found Service Definitions window.
- In the Details about Service Definition section, select the Configuration Tab.
- In the table, select the Service Enpoint row.
- In the Details about Service Endpoint section, switch to the Security Tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Change the Transport Protocol from HTTPS to HTTP
- Click the Save button.
- Repeat the steps for the remaining web services.
To return from a Note, select the Recent Pages drop down in the upper left corner of the browser and then select the desired page to which you want to return.