x_cons <database_name> show t_move
Only for load balancing; indicates whether tasks can currently be moved from one user kernel thread to another.
- ID: TaskId
- UKT: UKT ID
- Task type: Task type
- Current State: Current task state
- Max. runnable: Maximum duration spent in runnable state inside the dispatcher in ms
- Sum runnable: Total duration spent in runnable state inside the dispatcher in ms
- Move lock: Long term move lock. Load-balancing lock can be either short-term (you'd see a nonzero number) or long-term (as you see: LT:<number>). A task can be moved only when LT value is 0.
Long-term lock is a bit mask of OR-ed values:
- 1: task type-dependent lock (certain task types are not allowed to move to different UKT)
- 2: client disabled load-balancing for the task
- 4: locked when waiting for communication
- 8: locked while task inactive (e.g., during startup).
Short-term lock is set for certain operations, like memory allocation via UKT-specific allocator, to prevent moving the task while UKT-specific operation is in progress.