This page explains the process for early lot inspection.
MM01 - Create a material and activate the inspection type 04. Set the indicator "Control insLot" to "Y Early lot creation for the order item".
QP01 - Create an inspection plan with usage 5.
CS01 - Create BOM
CA01 - Create routing
- CO01 - Create a production order for the material.
- CO02 - Release the production order. An early lot should be created at release.
- QA03 - Display the inspection lot created from order release. Note that the status SPRQ is missing and the actual lot quantity is 0.
- MIGO - Post partial GR to the production order.
- QA03 - Display the inspection lot again. Note that the status SPRQ is set and the actual lot quantity increased by GR quantity.
- Check tables QAMB and MSEG
<What happens if inspection stock is transferred to another storage location by QAC2>
- QAC2 - Transfer the inspection stock from sloc 0001 to another storage location 0002.
- MIGO - Post GR to the original storage location 0001. A new inspection lot is generated.
- QA03 - Display the newly generated inspection lot
- Check tables QAMB, MSEG, QALS
- A new inspection lot will be generated because one inspection lot only corresponds to one storage location.
<What happens if usage decision is made before full GR is posted>
- QA11 - Post QI stock to unrestricted use.
- MIGO - Post new GR to order to sloc 0002. The stock is posted to unrestricted use automatically.
- QA03 - Display the inspection lot. The actual lot quantity is not increased.
- Avoid making a usage decision for this type of early inspection lot before any goods receipts have been posted.
- Make a usage decision after full goods receipt is posted for the order.
2188437 - Update of an inspection lot when you change the start date of orders
1942740 - QA03: Storage Location not Filled in Inspection Lot
1612841 - QA03: WM data not filled in inspection lot
572251 - GR for the order does not post stock to inspection lot