Search in Space
If you don't find a solution here, please read How to efficiently report an OSS incident for SAP ECTR issues
(sorted by newest on top)
- How to fix installation issue "The data object 'LS_DOC_FILE_URLS' does not have a component called 'MIMETYPE'"
- How to analyze checkout error E30080 (SAP AS file size: 0 bytes, downloaded file size: xxx bytes)
- How to fix wrong traffic light
- Why are there failed authorization checks for S_OC_ROLE in SU53?
- How to handle error E03664 "The DIR ... has 2 active content versions of .... Please inform your admin."
- How to fix installation issue "The data object "LS_DOC_FILE_UPDATE" does not have a component called "CONTENT_DESC"."
- How to deal with error "Incompatible Call Rejected, see note 2295840; ..."
- How to fix installation issue "The data object 'LS_DOC_FILE_URLS' does not have a component called 'COMP_ID'"
- How to analyze http checkin error (E07777)
- Drag & Drop action "move" in combination of flavor "file" and drop outside of ECTR results in inconsistent data
- How to fix error "Function module /DSCSAG/PSM_USER_SETTINGS_GET is missing"
- Known issues in specific patch versions
- 220.127.116.11 / 18.104.22.168: Initialization of destination NOGUI failed: No user identity is configured.
- 5.2.x.x: Popup menu at wrong position after moving ECTR to different monitor
- 22.214.171.124: Wrong filename conflict detection caused by same file names in sub directories
- 126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52: Checkout conflict when CREO file is already loaded in Session
- 184.108.40.206 / 220.127.116.11: Error while parsing bASXML document / issue with FM /DSCSAG/DOC_CHECKOUT_URL2
- 18.104.22.168: JCo initialization failed with java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: ...
- 22.214.171.124: The DTypes are not loaded for Admin-Users with backendConfig
- 126.96.36.199: The jars from customize/classes are not loaded with backendConfig
- How to handle error "The necessary BAdi method was not called"?
- How to analyze http checkout error 404 or 500 (E30080, E30078)
- How to deal with error "Position ... exists as a non CAD item..."
- How to fix error "The Workstation Application %1 does not exist" in document create UI
- Analyze "RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE 'sapgui' start failed"