You want to search for Documents, which are linked to Material Masters. Your search starts with search criteria for Material Masters.
You can use Smartlists to define your own search following these steps:
- Create your own macro file "search_mat2dis.txt" in directory <ECTR Installation Directory>\customize\scripts\macros\wizard with this content:
input_mask = GET_MASK_INPUT("MAT2DIS","Search Documents via Material","MAT","test")
search_results = SEARCH( "mat", input_mask )
transform_results = TRANSFORM_SET( search_results, "mat_to_doc" )
documents = KEYLIST_FROM_SET(transform_results)
Define your own search mask and start with System -> Maintain Search Masks
- Create new Mask for Material. Name of mask must be the same as in step 1 ...GET_MASK_INPUT("MAT2DIS","Search Documents ...
- Add search fields to the search mask and save
Define a new Query
- Select your macro within the new query:
- The search mask appears, where you can enter your search criteria into the search mask:
- The result shows all Documents, which are linked to a Material with description = "*forklifter*"
To change the search parameter you can simply click in the context menu and select "Edit Search parameter".
Dictionary und Icon
Dictionaries can be defined as follow:
plm.macro.wizard.value.for.<filename> = <your text>
Icons can be defined as follow:
plm.macro.wizard.icon.for.<filename> = <icon>