Question or Problem
The "traffic light" icons of ECTR shows a wrong signal.
Causes or Possible Causes
Usually this is caused by a customer implementation of the "Program exit for document number" - MCDOKZNR.
In the FORM version_get_last exists the parameter table "pt_draw". If this table is filled, only the documents in this table must be in scope. Don't read them from draw.
- Transaction DC10 - Check document type Number Exit.
- Transaction SE38 - Check the ABAP Code of the Number Exit FORM version_get_last.
- If you know how: Put a external breakpoint in FM CV115_DOCVERSION_GET_LAST and do a refresh (F5) for the document in ECTR. Then debug your Z-Report.
Known Errors and Solutions
1. Change your code like that:
2. Run report /DSCSAG/PLM_DOC_VER_BUFFER_FIL for the appropriate document types.
3. Add these lines to customize/config/default.txt and upload customizing to backend with admin function in ECTR:
Read suggested related topics: