SAP Cloud Appliance Library (CAL) offers a quick and easy way to consume the latest SAP solutions in the cloud, such as SAP S/4HANA, SAP HANA Express Edition, Model Company Solutions, Industry Solutions etc.
It's an online library of latest, preconfigured, ready-to-use SAP solutions that can be instantly deployed into your own public cloud accounts (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform) to kick-start your SAP projects - within few hours!
With the help of these instructions you will be able to install the Engineering Control Center (ECTR) on top of a SAP S/4HANA 2020 FPS02, Fully-Activated Appliance Cloud Appliance (CAL) Instance.
Import ECTR AddOn
- Download the AddOn SAP ECTR 1.1 FOR SAP S/4HANA and all Support Packages for it from the Software Download Center
- Download the Attribute Change Package S4ECTR====110 for the ECTR Addon
- Read this note for instructions: Note 1119856 - Description, tips and tricks for Attribute Change Packages
- Logon to client 000 with user DDIC and password Welcome100
- Use TA SAINT to import ECTR AddOn
- Upload all files you downloaded before via Installation Package -> Load Packages -> SAR Archive from Front End
- Click on the ‘Start’-Button and import the ECTR AddOn
Import ECTR BC Sets
- Logon to client 100 with user BPINST and password Welcome1
- Use TA SCPR20 to import the following BC Sets
Install ECTR Front End
- Download the latest released Version of the VISUAL ENTERPRISE VIEWER 9.0 from the Software Download Center and install it
- Download the latest released Version of the Front End SAP ECTR 1.1 FOR SAP S/4HANA from the Software Download Center and install it
Change ECTR Configuration Files
- Change the following settings in files in C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\ECTRS4\customize\config
- plm_initialize.bat: set PLM_USE_SAPCONFIG=False
- default.txt: plm.kpro.storageCateg.default = DMS_C1_ST
Upload ECTR Settings to SAP System
- Start ECTR and logon to client 100 with user BPINST and password Welcome1
- Upload ECTR Settings via Administrator -> System Setup -> Upload Settings to SAP System