What is SAP Product Stewardship Network?
Who is SAP Product Stewardship Network aimed at?
What content does SAP Product Stewardship Network use?
- Sustainability assessment scenario : predefined KPIs that were developed by TSC® experts to assess the environmental and social impact of different product groups
- Product compliance scenario: the current versions of the EU REACH SVHC substances document and the EU RoHS substances and exemptions document
- Conflict minerals scenario: the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template created by the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition® (EICC®) and the Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI).
What are the benefits of using SAP Product Stewardship Network?
- Manage the complex network of suppliers and distributors efficiently and effectively
- Increase margins by reducing the cost of compliance and integrating safety into daily operations
- Avoid brand and revenue damage by ensuring compliance
- Improve product sustainability by gaining visibility to sustainability issues in your supply chain
- Provide sustainability information to your customers based on the sustainability assessments
What are the different scenarios for?
Visit each scenario's "Getting Started" page to learn more:
Sustainability Assessment: Exchange structured information about sustainability performance topics with your business partners – free of charge for the basic edition.
Product Compliance: Generate, provide, or request product compliance declarations based on regularly updated regulated substances lists available through the SAP Product Stewardship Network (REACH and RoHS) - free of charge for the basic edition.
Conflict Minerals: Exchange compliance data regarding conflict minerals with your supply chain partners, collaborate with other product compliance engineers and experts, and improve your relationship with your supply chain regarding conflict minerals compliance - free of charge for the basic edition.