SAP offers a Product Availability Matrix (PAM) for all its products. The PAM describes compatibility to required products (prerequisite), optional products which can be installed on top, predecessor and successor versions of the product. In the PAM you can navigate to the individual Add-On product, predecessor or successor.
On the tab Details&Dates you will find information like the End-of-Maintenance
For CAD interfaces you can find all details about the compatibility of the CAD release, the ECTR interface release, the ECTR release, SAP GUI release and OS release by navigating down into the essential information:
This allows to navigate down to a ECTR interface specific page and the release note containing the improvements, corrections and changes to support new CAD releases.
Electrical / Electronic CAD systems:
- Altium Designer (PAM, Release Note 2406949)
- Cadence Allegro Design Entry Capture CIS with Cadence Allegro PCB Editor (PAM, Release Note 2406949)
- Cadence OrCAD Schematic CIS with Cadence OrCAD Editor (PAM, Release Note 2406949)
- EPLAN P8 (PAM, Release Note 2212536, KBA 3125352)
- Mentor Xpedition Enterprise xDX-Designer with Mentor Xpedition Enterprise xPCB-Layout (PAM, Release Note 2406949)
- Mentor PADS Logic with Mentor PADS Layout (PAM, Release Note 2406949)
- Mentor PADS DX Designer with Mentor PADS Layout (PAM, Release Note 2406949)
- Mentor Capital with ModularXC (PAM, Release Note 2406949)
- ZUKEN e3.series (PAM, Release Note 2992944)
- ZUKEN CR8000 (PAM, Release Note 2992944)
Mechanical CAD systems:
- Autodesk AutoCAD (PAM, Release Note 2126092, KBA 3146424)
- Autodesk Inventor (PAM, Release Note 2126093, KBA 3142760)
- CATIA V5 (PAM, Release Note 2283087)
- NX (PAM, Release Note for 5.2 - 2806807, Release Note for 5.1 - 2233704, )
- PTC Creo (PAM, Release Note 2112629)
- Solid Edge (PAM, Release Note 2126094, KBA 3146453)
- SOLIDWORKS (PAM, Release Note 2126095, KBA 3146468)
- Details for the MS Office integration can be found in the installation guide (ECC 6.0 or S/4HANA) chapter 2.1.
The PAM for the ECTR interface usually shows a short term date for the "End of mainstream maintenance". Usually this is maximum 1 year in advance, however either the date will be extended when it's coming close to that given date, or there will be a newer release available in "Upgrade to" section.