How do I register on SAP Product Stewardship Network?
- Either you have received an email invitation from a company already registered sent through SAP Product Stewardship Network containing a company-specific registration link or
- You use this generic registration link.
- Username: can be chosen by you (case sensitive)
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address: make sure to use a valid email address. The system allows one registration per email adress.
Good to know:
Please note that if you already have a user account at SAP, for example at SCN or SAP Service Marketplace (SMP), you may not be prompted to set a password. In this case, your SCN or SMP password is also valid for SAP Product Stewardship Network.
If you are responsible for more than one company, please register one account for each company. Please note that the system supports only one registration per email address. Therefore you need to use a different email address to register an additional company account.
- Company name
- Company address data
- DUNS number (optional)
- VAT number (optional)
- Your company profile will be visible for other companies on the network
- You can edit your company data at any time after registration
Connect to you Customers
If you joined the network via the link in an invitation email from a customer, you are already connected to him.
Connect With Your Suppliers
You can connect with your suppliers in two different ways:
1. You can upload and invite suppliers that are not on the network yet, by uploading a list of suppliers or by inviting single suppliers
a) To upload multiple suppliers, go to the Network work center and to My Suppliers. To upload a list of your suppliers from an Excel file, click on Upload Suppliers and download the template you will find in the pop-up window. (You can also upload your suppliers by clicking on Upload File in the Quick Activities on the left)
The following information has to be provided:
- Company name
- S for Supplier
- Postal Code
- Contact Mail
Note: Companies that share one or more of the following are considered duplicates and will not be accepted during the upload:
- DUNS number
- VAT ID
- Name, street, postal code, city, and country
- E-Mail address
They will then be shown as uploaded under Pending Suppliers and can be invited individually or altogether (Professional Edition only) by using the Invite button next to each supplier or on the top of the list. The invitation E-Mail that you send to your suppliers includes a specific link for each supplier in order to make sure that they are connected to you when they register on PSN. This can also be sent when you invite your suppliers individually.
b) To invite suppliers one at a time, click on Invite Supplier under Connected Suppliers or on Invite Company in the Quick Activities on the left. You can then enter the required fields in the pop-up window and send the invitation mail to your supplier.
If a similar company is already registered on the PSN, you will be asked if you would like to connect to this company instead. If the proposed company is the supplier you wanted to invite, you can connect with him by clicking on it.
If the proposed company does not seem to be the company you wanted to connect to, you can click on Invite Anyway on the bottom right corner of the pop-up window.
How do I register on SAP Product Stewardship Network Community?