This guide is a short step-by-step guide to define "components" in AutoCAD and derive later on a Bill of Material in SAP.
- Make sure you define a set of geometry as "part":
- Assign the "part reference" to an existing SAP Material Master. You have to select the small blue circle:
- Save the document in SAP.
- You can see now per component and occurrence a "virtual instance" of that Material:
- Make sure, that all instances and the "top level" document have a Material Master assigned.
- Now you can derive a Bill of Material:
- In the Bill-of-Material window you can display the derived BOM:
Required settings in default.txt: