Welcome to the SAP Product Lifecycle Management (SAP PLM) WIKI. Feel free to create new entries or add to existing ones.
The SAP Product Lifecycle Management (SAP PLM) application provides you with a 360-degree-support for all product-related processes - from the first product idea, through manufacturing to product service. SAP PLM is part of the SAP Business Suite, which gives organizations the unique ability to perform their essential business processes with modular software that is designed to work with other SAP and non-SAP software. Organizations and departments in all sectors can deploy SAP Business Suite software to address specific business challenges on their own timelines and without costly upgrades.
Disclaimer: Content Accuracy is assured as much as possible. Discretion advised
How to contribute
Please follow the steps here
| Moderator 1 | Modertor 2 |
WIKI Space Editor: Judy Zhang
How to contribute:
- Click here to submit content
| Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) |
| ERP PLM Variant Configuration |
| ERP PLM Classification |
SAP Community Topic Page:
SAP ERP Product Lifecycle Management
SAP Environment, Health, and Safety Management
SAP Community Tags:
NOTE: S-User authentification needed on Support Portal
Click here to submit content (SAP Employees Only) -> External users please use the Staging Area!
- Please use the Knowledge Management Template for all Submissions
- (All new content to be created in Staging Area until Moderation)
- WATCH when content is updated (Tools > Watch)
- RSS Feeds when content is updated - COMING SOON!
- Contact Moderators via contact information at top of page
- WIKI Help
- Guides and Help
- SAP QM Learning Map
- SAP PLM Learning Material
- SAP PLM FAQ and Notes
- SAP PLM Links
- Online Documentation
- SAP’s Customer Network for R&D and Engineering
- SAP PLM Consulting Germany - Welcome