Public Sector Management - Funds Management
Funds Management - Budget Preparation and Budget Execution
Funds Management enables you to control revenues and expenditures and thus control the funding of business transactions of an organization.
Closely control your budget, with the following questions in mind:
- What funds will the areas of responsibility receive?
- Where do these funds come from (source of funds)?
- What are the funds used for? (use of funds)
Control the finances of your organization by comparing commitment and actual values with current budget values.
Specific topics in detail and Frequently Asked Questions
- Account Assignment Derivation : ABAP Runtime Error PERFORM_CONFLICT_TAB_TYPE
- Account Assignment Derivation - Program RFMxxxxyyyzzznnnn Not Found
- Account Assignment Derivation : FMDERIVE - Trace tool
- Availability Control in Former Budgeting
- Availability Control in BCS
- BCS - Budget Control System
- Commitment update for service PO
- How to activate Funds Management
- Material Reservation
Integration with other components
Funds Management is fully integrated with other components of the SAP System. The components that are integrated depend on the specific requirements of your organization. A basic requirement for the use of Funds Management is integration with the General Ledger Accounting (FI-GL) component.
Integrating the components Materials Management and Funds Management means that you can reproduce and monitor a procurement transaction from the purchase requisition through to the invoice for example.
Integration also ensures that all the data you need for budget execution is available in Funds Management without additional data entry.
Here you will find all information regarding integration with other components like FI, CO, MM, SD and so on.
New features and Enhancements
SPM Credential are required.
- Note 427546 : Important notes for FI-FM and PSM-FM
- Note 1082741 : Migration to ERP 6.0 (EA-PS 6.00)
- Note 189761 : Reconstruction of data in Funds Managemnt as of Release 4.5A
- Note 684659 : FAQs about account assignment objects as of Release 4.70
- Note 881202 : FM derivation tool: Derivation of foreign acct assignments
- Note 839488 : Derivation of commitment item from G/L account
- Note 666322 : Derivation tool in the FM: Trace function
- Note 658163 : Acct assignmnt change: Determinatn of new FM acct assignmnt
- Note 1267998 : FI311 - Common issues related to this error messag
- Note 1268001 : FI313 - No funds center entered/derived in item &.
- Note 1323597 : FMDERIVE: ABAP Dump PERFORM_CONFLICT_TAB_TYPE in S
- Note 334559 : Customizing field status in Funds Management
- Note 1282909 : FMTB - Budgetary Ledger
- Note 400924 : Recommendations and rules for the payment transfer in FM
- Note 573409 : FAQ: Why Availability Control doesn't work sometimes
- Note 573556 : If availability control works correctly?
- Financial Accounting and Funds Management : A New Dual Approach for Fiscal and Commercial Accounting