SAP for Public Sector
What is SAP for Public Sector ?
Designed to help all levels of government maximize public value, SAP for Public Sector solutions enable governments to optimize limited resources in public administration across a wide range of government functions, from accounting and procurement to case management and social services.
For central/federal, provincial/regional/state, or local governments, SAP for Public Sector provides innovative solutions that improve services while lowering costs
Use the Table of Contents to navigate into the SAP Public Sector Wiki Space and access the diffrent Public Sector Solutions.
Learning Public Sector Solutions
- Read the relevant Release Notes
- SAP Enhancement Packages Wiki Page : to learn more on the Enhancement Package strategy
- SAP Best Practices for Public Sector
- Solution Master Guide for Public Services Industries - Version November 2008 (SMP credentials required)
Business Process Platform in Public Sector
Explore which enterprise services work for your Public Sector industry
Getting Support for SAP for Public Sector
- Support components: Here you will find the components to be used in the Support