Please fill out the attached registration form (please save the form as word document (*.doc) to your local desktop) for your workshop enrollment in St.Ingbert and mail it as attachment to SAP_for_Retail_Education_St.Ingbert@sap.com.
SAP Deutschland SE & Co.KG - St. Ingbert
Neue Bahnhofstraße 21
66386 St. Ingbert - Germany
Please subscribe for regular updates and reminders.
SAP TRAINING STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SAP Germany, St. Ingbert
- You can register for training courses by sending a written application by post, fax or e-mail to the training department at the relevant training center. We regret that we are unable to accept registrations over the telephone. Applications are registered in the order in which they are received. If there are no places available on the training course on the date requested, your name will be added to the waiting list. SAP does not automatically transfer bookings to the next available course date.
- A confirmation of your registration will be sent when your order has been processed. This will provide information on the time the course starts, the time it finishes, the cost of the course and any other special information that may be required.
- If you do not receive a confirmation from SAP within one week, please contact our training department.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing to the following address:
SAP Deutschland SE & Co. KG
SAP for Retail Education
Neue Bahnhofstraße 21
66386 St. Ingbert - Germany
FAX: 0049 6227 78 24 100
- If we receive the cancellation less than 15 calendar days before the start of the course, we will invoice you for 50% of the cost of the course.
- You will be invoiced for the full price of the course for any cancellation received within three working days of the start of the course.
- The cancellation fees listed under Points 2.2 and 2.3 will apply even if the training course is rebooked for a later date.
- If a training course has to be cancelled by SAP for organizational reasons, no claims over and above cost of the training course already paid can be asserted.
- The fees listed in the overview of training courses are per delegate. They include a complete set of training documentation and the cost of lunch.
Invoices are issued in Euro (€). VAT at the statutory rate is not included and this will be added to the amount. Payments are due 30 days after invoice creation. No discounts are given for cash payment. We reserve the right to change the prices.
- The rules for the training course and the training times are binding.
- Infringements may result in the delegate being excluded from the course. This will not constitute grounds to claim reimbursement of course fees.
- DATA PROTECTION
- SAP will store and process within the SAP group the personal data of course delegates in accordance with the regulations set out in data protection legislation.
- WARRANTY, LIABILITY
- The course and exercises are designed in such a way that an attentive delegate can attain the course objective. For this reason, a maximum of two participants generally share one PC or terminal. SAP does not accept any liability for the success of the training course.
- At the end of the course the delegates will be given written confirmation of attendance and the subject matter of the course will be listed
- Claims for damages will only be accepted if proof is furnished of deliberate or gross negligence. In the event of gross negligence and the absence of a feature for which SAP has provided a guarantee, liability is limited to the foreseeable loss which the infringed obligation or guarantee was intended to prevent. These limitations of liability shall not apply to liability for injury to persons and liability in accordance with the law on product liability. A defense of contributory negligence shall remain open. All claims against SAP for compensation or reimbursement of wasted expenditure in the case of contractual and non-contractual liability - except in cases of specific intent or in the case of personal injury - shall be subject to a period of limitation of one year after becoming aware of the grounds for the claim. The period of limitation shall start at the latest two years after the reason for the claim has occurred.
- No liability is accepted during the training course for items brought by the delegate.
- The course delegate is liable for any losses incurred by SAP as a result of passing on training documentation without SAP's written authorization.
- SAP retains all rights, including those for translation, reproduction and reprinting part or all of the training documentation. No parts of the documentation may be reproduced without SAP's written authorization.
- APPLICATION OF THE REGULATIONS
- These conditions of participation shall apply exclusively. Other conditions shall not form part of the contract, even if SAP does not expressly contradict these.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND COURT OF JURISDICTION
- The court of jurisdiction in Germany for all disputes between the parties to the contract shall be Karlsruhe. German law only shall apply.
|W26POS||SAP Customer Activity Repository - POS Data Transfer & Audit Deep Dive Workshop||2.480||€*|
|W26PMR||SAP Retail Promotions Workshop||1.860||€*|
|W26MAP||SAP Merchandise and SAP Assortment Planning Workshop||2.480||€*|
|W26FRT||SAP Forecasting and Replenishment Workshop: Technical Details||1.240||€*|
|W26FRF||SAP Forecasting and Replenishment Workshop: Functions||1.860||€*|
|W26CAR||SAP Customer Activity Repository Workshop||2.480||€*|
|W26AMR||SAP Allocation Management Workshop||1.860||€*|
|* plus 19% VAT|