SAP for Retail - Recently Featured Articles, Blogs, Podcasts
Recently featured articles, blogs, podcasts and other items from the SAP for Retail BPX wiki pages:
- Blog - Power Shopping and the Deal Seeking Shopper by Tom Redd - Power Shoppers are deal seekers who always look for coupons before heading out to shop. Deal seekers look for ways to purchase products for great prices that no one can beat. This is what we call "The CHALLENGE".
- Blog - Going Into 2010: What Can a New Perspective Do For You by Mohamed Amer
- Blog - SAP POS LOG: User Group - Leaders in Store by Colin Haig
- Blog - SAP POS LOG: PCI DSS Security Note by Colin Haig
- Blog - Delivering Results: Clarity and Sustainability in Retail, a Webinar with NRF's STORE Magazine by Mohamed Amer
- Blog - Rise of the 'Unreasonable' Man by Mohamed Amer, Community Manager for Trading Industries. Read his thoughts on Wal-Mart's decision to measure social & environmental impact of all products it sells in collaboration with the Sustainability Consortium.
- Blog - SAP POS LOG: Tight Synergy between Point-of-Sale and Workforce Management by Colin Haig
- Blog - Penny For Your Thought: Grocery Shopping Practices Are Shifting! by Mohamed Amer
- Podcast - How Retail@BPX is Impacting SAP's Retail Solution - Interview by Jon Reed with Verlin Youd, SVP Global Trading Industries and Mohamed Amer, VP and Community Manager for Trading Industries.
- Blog - The Future Is Here by Verlin Youd. Verlin offers his perspective on Retail, BPX and communities, and how these are a perfect fit in today's web 2.0 world.