Here are a few links for the Linux Foundation Hyperledger initiative:
Main destination web page: https://www.hyperledger.org/
Hyperledger Links (all subject to change and will require a Linux Foundation Id):
- wiki (different from this wiki webpage): https://wiki.hyperledger.org/
- chat : https://chat.hyperledger.org/
- project (in jira): https://jira.hyperledger.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa
- code review: https://gerrit.hyperledger.org/r/#/q/status:open (can now be deprecated)
- github: https://github.com/hyperledger/hyperledger → https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric
The official announcement is here: https://www.hyperledger.org/announcements/2017/03/22/hyperledger-welcomes-sap-as-premier-member.
SAP have announced tighter cooperation with Microsoft cloud - Azure: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/12-tb-vms-expanded-sap-partnership-on-blockchain-azure-monitor-for-sap-solutions/
Nov 24, 2019 update: hyperledger seems to be back github after spending some time on gerrit and getting ready for version 2.0. some, if not all, development work has also moved to Azure as can be seen here:ttps://dev.azure.com/Hyperledger/Fabric/_build?definitionId=50.
Also, for quite some time there are ongoing integration efforts with Enterprise Ethereum Alliance as evidenced by this github page: https://github.com/token-taxonomy-initiative/TokenTaxonomyFramework/blob/master/TERMS-OF-USE.
Dec 14, 2019 update: Attached a few presentation that i have delivered at TechEd and local events like SITNYC and PMI SNEC chapter. Look for them in the attachments section.
Disclaimer: This is open source content and has not been officially released by SAP, Linux Foundation, IBM, Microsoft or any of their affiliated logos.
Feel free to contribute and thank you SAP for hosting this content here.