SAP HANA is available in the Cloud in different solution portfolios.
SAP HANA on 3rd Party IaaS platforms
Availability of SAP HANA in 3rd Party IaaS platforms is the following:
- SAP HANA BYOL on public IaaS
- OLTP and OLAP
- Single node + Scale-out up to 5 nodes
- Subscription to 3rd party infrastructure, Bring-Your-Own-License (BYOL) for SAP HANA (+ BW, Suite…)
- SAP HANA Developer Edition
- For product evaluations, trials, students, data exploration projects, etc.
- Software is free, developers pay cloud provider for server usage.
- Community supported through http://saphana.com/cloud
- SAP HANA One
- Non-production and production usage, up to 60.5 GB
- With community support according SAP Note https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1798212
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure (via CAL deployment)
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud / Cloud Appliance Library
- Partner-specific deployment mechanisms