In the Fiori Apps Library, many applications will have the apps which are linked via Cross-App-Navigation listed under Implementation Information > Related Apps, and have the Relation Type of Required. For Example, see: https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps%28%27F0402A%27%29/S14OP.
If this isn't present, and there are no notes referencing it, debugging is required.
Debugging Cross App Navigation
- In your browser, open Developer Tools (CTRL-SHIFT-I or F12)
- Log onto the Fiori Launchpad, but do not open the application.
- In the file /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/resources/sap/ushell/services/CrossApplicationNavigation-dbg.js, set a breakpoint on the first line in the application isNavigationSupported. (search for "this.isNavigationSupported = function")
- Open the application in question, and if necessary, perform the steps that should make the links show.
- When the breakpoint is hit, the object aIntents will contain the intent of the applications necessary to assign. It is in aIntents.target.semanticObject and aIntents.target.action.
- Combine the values so that you have semanticObject-action (intent)
- Search in Fiori Apps Library with the intent from step 6 to find the related application
- Repeat steps 5-7 for each related application, as there may be more than one application for the Cross App Navigation links.