→ Employee Central
Recalculation of Accruals and Absences in Case of Job Information Change
Setting Up Time Types and Time Account Types - Process Guide
For more information on how to use Guided Answers, please see KBA 2492603.
- EC Support by Product Page
- Product Documentation: SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Help Portal (requires logon)
- Customer Community:
- Partner Community:
- 2318852 – Employee central implementation – position management FAQ
- 2092654 – Concurrent employment FAQ
- 2318854 – Employee central implementation – Time Off FAQ
- 2315275 – Employee Central – Workflow & Alerts FAQ
- 2315276 – Employee Central – Data Imports FAQ
- 2331851 – Employee Central implementation – Business Rules FAQ
- 2318799 – Employee Central implementation – Global Assignment FAQ
- 2318830 – Employee Central implementation – Payment information FAQ
- 2315295 – Employee Central: HRIS Sync FAQ
Helpful How-To KBAs
Quarterly Release Info
Just Getting Started?
These resources are most useful for those just getting started in Employee Central:
Key resources that will help new administrators get started.
The three most valued resources to customers include:
- View Quick Answer Discussion Boards
- SAP Employee Central Help Portal: Administrative, User, and Implementation Guides
- Search Knowledge Content via ONE Support Launchpad
The VIP Program is a series of events that promote knowledge sharing across the SuccessFactors customer community. Each event focuses on effective talent management process design and deployment. VIP events are complimentary and exclusive to SuccessFactors customers as part of your current investment in our technology.
- DISCLAIMER : Content accuracy is assured as much as possible. Discretion is advised.
- Click here for WIKI Help
- Click here to submit WIKI content
- Contact SuccessFactors WIKI Moderator: Carly Thomas
It is very informative and detail.