The purpose of this page is to clarify the understanding of the system logic and requirements in relation to add a columnn to all Users in your instance
This page is a step by step instruction how to add a column to users. This standard How to request from customers.
Add a column to a User
- Navigate to System Admin -> Custom Columns -> User
- Click Add New
- A new window appears Enter: Column Number and Label. The Referenced checkbox must be ticked. Click the Add button
- Fill your dropdown menu. Enter a Reference ID (e g 1, 2, ) and a Description. Click the Add button. Repeat that steps as often as you want Finally click the Apply Changes button
- Search and check the column (Navigate to System Admin -> Custom Columns -> User), Enter the column number, Search button, view it. If everyting is allright then continue.
- Navigate to System Admin -> Configuration -> Record Configuration
- Select Basic Configuration tab, Choose your new column from the sub section "Available", select it and click the "Add button" in the middle Now your column has been moved to the Display section
- Open a User and you will see your new column
For Additional Information, please review the SAP Help Portal Documentation on the topic: Adding Custom Columns
- The SAP Help Portal requires logon in order to access many of our Product Documents. Please be sure to logon before accessing the link above.
Use this structure to help you compose your contributions for WIKI and at the same time will ensure spelling and grammar.