This page provides common error messages and their resolutions regarding Geo-coding customizing.
Please see below regular issues and error messages with their resolutions:
- Error: "No geocoder for country ... " GEOCODING005
Resolution: GEOT005 and GEOCODERS tables must be manually filled with corresponding country code values.
SPRO -> Netviewer -> General Settings -> Set Geocoding -> Process Geographical Data for Countries = V_GEOT005
SPRO -> Netviewer -> General Settings -> Set Geocoding -> Assign Geocoding Program To Countries = GEOCODERS
SAP note: 1042341 + (Bonaire BQ, Curaçao CW, Sint Maarten SX - These country data are defined in the note)
- Error: ... Business partner creation fails due to unfilled Geocoding tables...
Resolution SAP note: 593699 - ZGEO_SYNCHRONIZE
- Error message: "Geocoder SAPO: Country not specified completely (Customizing)" GEOCODING002
- Error message: "The time zone could not be determined for this address (geo-coder &1)."
Resolution SAP note: 553073
- Error message: "Geocoder SAP0: Country specification is incomplete (Customizing)" GEOCODING002
Resolution SAP : Make sure that the country code exists in T005, T005T tables, and V_GEOT005 view, afterwards you can run report advised in Note:
- Error message: "Internal error in IGS1, DE. RFC: Connection error Destination: IGS_RFC_DEST1" Messsage no. GEOCODING004
Resolution SAP note: 1595770