This page is responsible by
The content of this macro can only be viewed by users who have logged in.
Please feel free to contact me for any feedback.
This page organizes important pages under Demand Planning Wiki in an one-page view. It intends to help users to find corresponding pages and useful information when they need help or encounter any problem with standard functionalities in SAP SCM APO Demand Planning (DP).
How to Use this Page
When you encounter any problem or and question in Demand Planning (DP) functionalities in your SCM APO system, no matter what release you're using, you can always first refer to this page.
1. Look for Corresponding Row
- Look for the "DP Process" you're using.
- You can perform a search with the transaction code or report name you're using. Then check if you're performing listed operations in "Operation" column.
* Notice a T-code or a report may be used in multiple processes.
* T-codes are started with /n, others are reports.
- You can perform a key word search with the key words of the operations you're performing, e.g. "CVC".
- Technical Topics
When you have questions regarding a certain technical topic (e.g. disaggregation), refer to this part. Normally there should be cross referrence to these pages from the main pages for the functionalities.
- Uncovered Topics
Topics that are rarely used by customers, thus there's still not enough support information for them. When wiki page is created for any of them, it will be moved to the upper lists.
2. Check the Listed Wiki Pages
- Main Wiki Page: The page that contains main introduction of the corresponding process, e.g., what this functionality does, relevant settings, main trouble shooting ways, etc.
- [TESTCASE] Page: A list of all [TESTCASE] pages relevant to the topic. These pages are detailed settings and steps to build or test a sample of a certain scenario.
- FAQ Page: Frequently asked questions and solutions of the corresponding topic. The list will be updated frequently.
- Support Info Page: This page listed necessary information so that you can get efficient support from SAP Product Support team when you want to raise an incident.
3. Contact SAP Support
When you cannot find useful information after referring the documents here and you want to create a support incident to SAP Product Suppor team, please find the corresponding component as well as the "Support Info Page" and prepare all necessary information and example for SAP Support.
Important Information of SAP Support
4. Provide Your Feedback
Your words are welcome to help us improve!
If you have any feedbacks about below points, please leave your commet to this page or send a mail to me and I'll put them into "Feedback and Wishlist" part with our followup actions.
<Processes and Operations>
|Basic Settings &|
|Macro Definition & Execution||SCM-APO-FCS-MAC|
Interactive Forecasting &
|Life Cycle Planning||SCM-APO-FCS-LCP|
|Seasonal Planning||SCM-APO-FCS-SEA |
|Time Series Data |
|Excel Client for DP||SCM-APO-FCS-EDP|
(Excel Client for Demand
|Topic||Component & |
|Transaction Code||Operation||Wiki Pages|
|COM Errors||SCM-APO-FCS-BF |
|BW Objects of DP||SCM-BAS-POS|
(Planning Object Structure)
|HANA Migration||SCM-BAS-POS |
(Planning Object Structure)
|Graph / Chart||SCM-APO-FCS-BF |
|Code Template||SCM-APO-FCS-BF |
In Demand Planning
(Interchangeability in DP)
Feedback and Wishlist
|---------- Comment / Feedback / Request / Wishlist ----------||---------- ---------- Follow Up ---------- ----------|