Integration is key to Integrated Business Planning. It is the process and solution that “keeps it all together.” Having the capability to easily integrate across systems and businesses so everyone is looking at the same numbers and speaking the same language enables companies to accelerate their planning cycles. SAP HANA Cloud Integration is used as the (bi-directional) data integration middleware between your on premise systems and your IBP solution in the cloud.
Here are some useful information to get started with HANA Cloud Integration (HCI). Click on the images to navigate to HCI documentation related to below mentioned steps.
PROCESS AT A GLANCE:
Before you can use HANA Cloud Integration, your administrator needs to prepare your environment.
Follow the integration development workflow to move data to the cloud.
Information about new capabilities in SAP HANA Cloud Integration 1.0.11 release.
- Enhanced webservices for monitoring and scheduling through third party tools
- Advanced scheduler options (create specialized schedules and custom calendar)
- Support for SAP Cloud Identity and customers' identity providers
- Additional source and target connectivity (SAP ASE, SAP IQ, SAP NetWeaver BW as target, SAP S/4Hana
- Usability enhancements (filter available in projects list)
Cover topics such as: product concepts, required setup, working with data flows, user roles and production tasks.
Information about using web services to integrate SAP HANA Cloud Integration into your landscape
Frequently asked questions about Data Integration
Task failures, common errors
For new enhancement requests, you can create new ideas & vote on existing ideas in SAP Idea Place .