Getting Started: What is SAP Integrated Business Planning for Inventory?
Reducing inventory and improving customer service levels with multi-echelon inventory optimization
SAP IBP for inventory allows companies to manage the increased supply chain risk due to economic uncertainty, escalating customer expectations, demand volatility, and supply variability they face. Optimizing inventory in multiple stages simultaneously and modeling for variability provide inventory targets that not only meet or exceed customer service levels, but also reduce working capital.
- Read the1 Page Product Overview
- White Papers Balancing Inventory Optimization and Service levels PDF and Inventory Balancing Just the right amount PDF
- Check out a webinar: Optimize multistage inventory targets to most efficiently meet or exceed customer service levels Slide Recording
- What is Integrated Business Planning for inventory?
- Blog: Use SAP IBP for inventory to establish robust baseline safety stock validation
- Learning Map: SAP IBP for inventory Learning Map for Business Process Consultants
- Listen to the webinar: Supply Chain Transformation with new Integrated Business Planning solutions from SAP - Replay
- Explore further on the Buying Frequently Asked Questions
- Get more details on SAP IBP applications with the IBP Online Documentation
- Get Educated through SAP Training