Welcome to the SAP Supply Network Collaboration (SNC) topic. Feel free to create new pages or enhance the existing ones.
With SAP Supply Network Collaboration you can synchronize and automate the flow of information between your company and your suppliers. This rapid-deployment solution provides you with a fast and predictable implementation of the main processes of SAP Supply Network Collaboration (SAP SNC) – including purchase order processing, release processing, and supplier-managed inventory.
Disclaimer: Content Accuracy is assured as much as possible. Discretion advised
WIKI Space Editor: Gergely Kocse
How to contribute:
New SCN Community Tags: SAP Supply Chain Management | SCM APO Master Data and General | SCM APO Demand Planning (FCS) | SCM APO Supply Network Planning (SNP) | SCM APO Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling | SCM APO Integration (CIF) SCM APO Global ATP (gATP) | SCM - Supply Network Collaboration (SNC) | ERP-Manufacturing PP Forum |
Here you can find the new features per SNC release!
Release SAP SNC 5.1
Release SAP SNC 7.0
Release SAP SNC 7.0 - EHP 1
Release SAP SNC 7.0 - EHP 2
Release SAP SNC 7.0 - EHP 4
Note: S-User authentification needed on Service Market Place
SAP Supply Chain Management
SCM-APO General Forum
SCM APO Master Data and General
SCM APO Demand Planning (FCS)
SCM APO Supply Network Planning (SNP)
SCM APO Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling
SCM APO Integration (CIF)
SCM APO Global ATP (gATP)
SCM - Supply Network Collaboration (SNC)
ERP-Manufacturing PP Forum
Note: Some of the links require SDN/SMP Login
KPIs in S&OP
BPX in SCM
SAP-SNC Tips ‘N Tricks
Note: Some of the links require SDN/SMP Login
Hiding Columns in a SNC ALV Grid for All Users
This document describes how you can hide ALV columns from the tables on the ABAP Webdynpro SAP SNC Web user interface (Web UI). The columns become no longer visible to the user.
Configuring WebDynpro UI - Hiding Fields Drag
This document describes how you can personalize the Webdynpro Web UI.
UI Enhancements in SNC and SPP
This document describes how you can enhance SAP SNC and Service Parts Planning Web UIs that are based on the UI Framework (UIF).
Creation of Custom Key Figures for Data Matrix Screens
This document describes how you can create custom key figures and add them to SAP SNC data matrix Web screens such as the SNI Monitor or the SMI Monitor.
This document describes how you can configure alert notification so that users can receive SAP SNC alerts via e-mail.
This document describes how you can create a custom alert in SAP SNC and add it to the alert monitor.
This document describes how you can use the scenario control to define the applications in which a location product is displayed on the SAP SNC monitors.
- How to delete active queries in SNC
- How to delete user-specific alert notification profiles
- How to set up microblog
- How to Add Columns to Tables in Standard SNC
- How to Setup Outsourced Manufacturing Scenarios
- How to assign more ship from locations for one BP
- Creating a Time Buckets Profile and saving for specific user/BP
- Change Profiles for PO and RO
- Configuring Scenario Control Key for Location Products
- Set up ASN cancel process
- Sending Means of Transport in xml message
- Getting Location-Product specific demand
- Manual approval for price
- Create Menu and Menu Item
- How can I check the Item Status on the PO tables
- Planned receipts scheduled to Saturday 00:00:00
- Draft ASN is not considered in standard, only published ASN
- Extend TSDM Time profile validity
- Goods Receipt of the ASN is reopening due quantity on Release
- /SCA/PO_DELETE error message
- Demand not showing on the WebUI
- ShipfromLocation could not be determined from SA Reference
- 2151502 - How to create the perfect incident for SCM-ICH component and subcomponents
- 1892384 - Dump ASSERTION_FAILED occurs when performing order-based operations in SNC
- 2009029 - Corrections for selection fields on UIF generated SAPGUI screens
- 2018403 - Incorrect UoM conversion in purchase orders
- 1795908 - Key figure values can't be deleted in Order Forecast Monitor
- 1769355 - Freshly saved ASN raises error:"No ASNs found for selection"
List of SNC Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs)
Note: S-User authentification needed on Support Portal
- RSS Feeds when content is updated - Coming Soon!
- WIKI Help
- Contact Moderators via contact information at top of page
Unknown User (o24gggw)
It would be useful I think to have a wiki section covering the integration between SNC and APO.
Bob Austin, Atos Origin
Unknown User (dfwhvhw)
I am looking for adding new column to FTR generated CSV files, the link is missing in the wiki, please post the file.
Thanks & Regards,