The purpose of this WIKI is to explain how to setup the Cash discount in SD.
When the FI document is generated from SD billing document, the Cash discount is passed from SD to FI. Appropriate SD customizing is necessary to fulfill Cash discount functionality.
- In SD the Cash discount is implemented within Pricing procedure.
- In standard delivered Pricing procedure, for example RVAA01, there are the Cash discount conditions SKTV, SKTO
- In transaction OBY6, set the indicator: Discount base amount is the net value (T001-XSKFN) if necessary.
- In transaction OBB8 setup Payment terms including Cash discounts.
- In transaction MM02 set the Cash discount indicator MVKE-SKTOF.
- In transaction V/08 set the Cash discount conditions SKTV, SKTO. See the standard delivered pricing procedure RVAA01 as sample.
Pricing setting details
The condition SKTV must be placed before tax condition. It must have:
- Requirement 14, fulfilled if T001-XMWSN = 'X' and MVKE-SKTOF = 'X'.
- Base value formula 2, determining discount base value equal to net value KOMP-NETWR
The condition SKTO must be placed after tax condition. It must have:
- Requirement 9, fulfilled if T001-XMWSN is blank and MVKE-STKOF = 'X'.
- Base value formula 11, determining discount base value depending on T001-XSKFN:
- If T001-XSKFN is blank, base value equal to net value (KOMP-NETWR).
- If T001-XSKFN = 'X', base value is net + tax (KOMP-NETWR + KOMP-MWSBP).
Both SKTV and SKTO must be statistical.
Once all the customizing settings are done, in the pricing of billing document the condition SKTV or SKTO is determined, from Payment terms.
The discounts are statistical in SD and don't affect the net value.
They are passed to FI, and are considered during the payment.
- SAP note 147992 Billing document transfers incorrect cash discount.
- In case Plants abroad functionality is active, and you want the system considers the Discount base amount indicator at country level, instead of company level (technically speaking T005-XSKFN instead of T001-XSKFN) the modification of note 1598661 is necessary.
- In case Tax jurisdiction function is active, and you want the system considers the Discount base amount indicator at Tax jurisdiction level, instead of company level (technically speaking TTXJ-XSKFN instead of T001-XSKFN) the modification of note 1080399 is necessary.