This Wiki gives you information about Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements in an ERP system.
On these pages we will explain:
- What types of availability checks exist.
- Basic settings
- How the availability check works
- Backorder processing
- Transfer of requirements
- Trouble shooting guides
- Debugging guides
Availability Check in ERP
There are three methods to carry out an availability check:
- Availability check on the basis of ATP quantities (SD-BF-AC)
- Availability check against Product Allocation (SD-BF-AC-PAL)
- Availability check against Planning (PP-MP-DEM)
- Useful SAP Notes / KBAs around the ERP ATP check
All three methods and much more will be explained on the related pages.
Related SAP Notes/KBAs