SAP Application Server High Availability Interface Certification
The table below contains all SAP partners in alphabetical order with their High Availability solution that have been certified within the
SAP Application Server High Availability Interface Certification. For details of the certification please see the general
High Availability Partner Information page or the HA-Interface Certification page of the International Certification Center.
- Partner Name: Partner Name as written in the certification
- HA Solution Name: The name of the High Availability partner solution as written in
- Certified Operating Systems: A list of certified Operating Systems with the used
- Supported Databases: A list of supported databases as named by the partner, but
not verfied by SAP. The underlying link has been provided by the partner for details
- Support Note: An SAP note number and link to explain the existing support agreements
with SAP for the certified High Availability Solution
- Certified until: A date that specifies the end date of the validity of the certification
|Partner Name||HA Solution Name||Certified Operating Systems||Supported Databases * (Link)||Support Note||Certification|
|Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.||HPE Serviceguard A.11.20||HP-UX on IA64||MaxDB, Oracle, IBM DB2, Sybase ASE||1779681||NW-HA-CLU_740||17. Oct. 2019|
|Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.||HPE Serviceguard A.12.00||Linux on x86_64||HANA, Sybase ASE, MaxDB, Oracle, DB2||1779681||NW-HA-CLU_740||03. July 2019|
|NEC Corporation||EXPRESSCLUSTER X 3.3||Linux on PowerPC||MaxDB, Oracle, IBM DB2, Sybase ASE, HANA DB||1768213||NW-HA-CLU_740||14. Mar. 2020|
|Oracle DeutschlandB.V. & Co. KG||Solaris on SPARC||Oracle, MaxDB, Sybase ASE||1779423||NW-HA-CLU_750||15. Apr. 2022|
|SUSE Linux GmbH||SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 for SAP Applications||Linux on x86_64||HANA DB 2.0||1763512||S/4-HA-CLU 1.0||22. Jan. 2022|
|SUSE Linux GmbH||SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12||Linux on x86_64||SAP ASE, Oracle, IBM DB2, MaxDB, HANA DB||1763512||NW-HA-CLU_740||07. Aug. 2020|
|SUSE Linux GmbH||SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12||Linux on Power LE||HANA DB 2.0||1763512||NW-HA-CLU_740||22. Jan. 2021|
|Veritas Technologies LLC||InfoScale Availability / InfoScale Enterprise 7.0||Linux on x86_64||Sybase ASE, Oracle, IBM DB2, MaxDB, HANA DB||1906423||NW-HA-CLU_740||18. Jan. 2020|
* as provided by partners and known at certification date. Can be subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time without notice.
It is not intended to be binding upon SAP to any particular course of business, product strategy and/or development.
For details please follow link provided.