This site provides an overview of interesting documents that are relevant for HA partners intending to pass the HA-Interface Certification.
The plans for this certification have been initially rolled out to our partners in June 2011.
The most recent version of the HA-Interface certification is in place as of June 2015.
If you consider to pass the certification, we recommend to familiarize with the following documents.
SAP Start Service (sapstartsrv):
- How to use the SAPControl Web Service Interface, Oct 2016
- SAP Header file for shared library (Version 3)
- SAP Header file for shared library (Version 2)
- SAP Header file for shared library (Version 1)
- Start/Stop of a Clustered SCS-Instance in a Microsoft Cluster Environment
- How to Test Cluster Integration using SAP HA Interface
- SAPStartSRV in HA Environments
- Details Start/Stop Diagramm
- Polling Interface for HA cluster to ensure that the replication server is started on every host in its group
- Note 1678768 - Initializing the enhanced SAP HA library (Link to SAP Service Marketplace)
- Note 1864705 - Compatibility tests for certified HA setups
- How to monitor the Standalone Enqueue Server (Link to SAP Help)
- How to monitor the Replication Server (Link to SAP Help)
- How to monitor the Lock Table at Failover (Link to SAP Help)
- SAP note 877795, section 52: Improved Enqueue and Message Server Monitoring (Link to SAP Service Marketplace)
SAP HA Script Connector:
- How to connect SAPSTARTSRV and Cluster Frameworks using the components saphascriptco.so and sap_vendor_cluster_connector
- SAP Note 1693245 - SAP HA Script Connector Library
For further technical questions please contact Martin Anstett .