The purpose of this page is to show how you can find the relevant language media which are needed for the installation of translation packages. Furthermore it provides an alternative in case there is no translation available.
Step by Step instruction
The given example below is a step by step instruction on how to find the relevant translation media for Japanese (JA) translation on a SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 system.
- Check SAP Note 330104 for the media number.
- Go to the SAP Software Download Center and click on the Software Downloads button.
- Enter the media number.
- Download the packages.
Please note that all media (part6 and part7 in our example) have to be downloaded and extracted. For multispanning archives please check SAP Note 886535 for additional information. Please ensure that the .PAT files are moved to the EPS inbox at "<TRANS_DIR>/EPS/in".
The download can be started pressing the icon .
Please also follow the content of KBA 2494843 (How to find language medias that are not listed in note 330104).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Related SAP Notes/KBAs
- SAP Note 330104: Transportrequests used for language delivery // SRx
- SAP Note 886535: Downloading multispanning archives
- SAP Note 2127605: How to use SAP Note 330104 to confirm you have the correct Language Package
- SAP KBA 2494843 - How to find language medias that are not listed in note 330104