ALL USERS ARE INVITED TO CREATE CONTENT! +please follow the steps here
Welcome to the SAP System Installation and System Provisioning Wiki Space.
This Wiki Space includes information needed for installation of SAP system and the tools required for it. Information including installation guides, system copy guides, dual stack split guides ,information about Unicode conversion , latest news, technical information, list of installation tools, feature KBAs/SAP Notes, and much more. We will continue updating and maintaining this wiki space.
The guides can be downloaded from the following link: http://support.sap.com/sltoolset. This will contain installation guides , system copy guides , dual stack split guides , system rename guides.
The tools used for installation SWPM ( software provision manager ) can be downloaded from the LINK
WhatsApp. Receive SAP NetWeaver updates on your mobile device. Broadcast History.Stay up-to-date via
- Feedback: Your feedback is very valuable to us. Please take a few moments to complete a simple survey.
- Disclaimer: Content Accuracy is assured as much as possible. Viewer discretion is advised.
Moderator: Carlos Wolff | Manjunath Hanmantgad | Sandor Joo | Vincent Bai
WIKI Space Editor: Carlos Wolff | Manjunath Hanmantgad
SAP Community Topic Pages: Software Logistics
SAP Answers (Q&A): Software Logistics | Front end installation | System Provisioning
SAP Blogs: Software Logistics | Software Logistics Toolset
Live webinars focusing on SAP installation tools related topics.Recorded sessions are available in the form SAP Webinar KBA.The list of the SAP KBA's will be constantly updated here as when the webinars are conducted.
Plan (SWPM version to choose & validity check )
Download Link for SWPM
- Due to the positive customer feedback, SAP Support is excited to expand Ask an Expert Peer.
- Ask an Expert Peer lets you collaborate on your technical, product-related questions through one-on-one interactions with a qualified and approved expert outside of SAP. This way, you benefit from an industry-experienced perspective about your question. The channel is designed to deliver fast issue resolution for your basic inquiries and how-to questions. When you submit your question, a qualified and approved external expert works with you to resolve your issue.
- For more details please visit the page.
SAP Software Logistics Community
NetWeaver Core Installation" category
- WIKI Help
- Contact Moderators via contact information at top of page