Welcome to the SAP Language Transport Wiki Space.
This Language Transport (BC-CTS-LAN) Wiki Space is the place for resources and known-issues related to the installation
of language packages in a SAP system
- Disclaimer: Content Accuracy is assured as much as possible. Viewer discretion is advised.
Jason O'Riordan | Manuel Suarez | Javier Hernanz
How to contribute: Click here to submit content
SAP Community Topic: Software Logistics
SAP Answers (Q&A): Software Logistics | Change Control and Transport
SAP Blogs: Software Logistics | Software Logistics Toolset
- How do I find the correct language packages for my system?
- Which steps have to be considered when installing a translation?
- Which post-installation steps have to be considered?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 18601 - Frequently asked questions about language transport
- 195442 - Language import and Support Packages
- 110910 - Deletion of language load
- 211226 - Processing of Customizing in language transport
- 95681 - Transport of customer translations between systems
- 315375 - Periodic language supplementation
- 432272 - Transporting language data using tp/R3trans
- 2196392 - Common errors/warnings during language import
- 1947488 - "Select one of the installed languages" error when logging on to the system
- 2216640 - Initial logon screen is mixed with multiple language texts
- 1992164 - Problems when translating units of measurement
- 2193948 - User Favorites not translated
- 2164751 - F1 help texts are not supplemented
- Watch the video about the new Supportability tool for transport related problems !!
- Check out the new Language analysis tool
- Now Available: Subscribe to the NEW WhatsApp Product Support channel for SAP NetWeaver updates. Choose the topics you need. Send the word “Start” to activate updates sent to your mobile device. Subscribe today clicking here! WhatsApp is required to access this channel on your mobile device.
SAP NetWeaver on WhatsApp: Blog link
- Now Available: SAP Support Expands Ask an Expert Peer . Ask an Expert Peer lets you collaborate on your technical, product-related questions through one-on-one interactions with a qualified and approved expert outside of SAP. Read more clicking here!
- WIKI Help
- Contact Moderators via contact information at top of page
- Technical Implementation: FAQ content moved to the following documents in the Software Logistics sub-space in SAP Community Network: