The purpose of this page is to explain how to maintain the transaction AISUSER for the Standard, Software Provider VAR and Software Partner ISV scenario used in Incident Management scenario.
You have to assign an SAP Support Portal contact person to the Solution Manager users who communicate with the SAP Backend to exchange incidents information. Use transaction AISUSER to do so. The contact you maintain is the S user in SAP Support Portal without 'S'. An S user is a user ID for the SAP Support Portal. You can request your user ID for the SAP Support Portal from http://support.sap.com/user-admin.
If the SAP Solution Manager system is used to manage the systems under installation numbers of your own customer number, you are using Incident management Standard scenario.
AISUSER view will contain two columns: User and Contact Person. You need to maintain an entry in AISUSER for each user, su01 user, sending and getting incidents to/from SAP Backend. This includes:
- message processors sending the incidents to SAP Backend and updating the incidents from SAP Backend.
- administrator users running the steps of the background job SM: REFRESH MESSAGE STATUS (ABAP program AI_CRM_IM_UPDATE_FROM_SAP) to synchronize incidents between SAP Backend.
For these users, the customer’s S-users entered in Contact Person column must have at least the following authorizations in the SAP Support Portal (http://support.sap.com/user-admin) for the installation number of the system used in the incident:
• Create Customer Messages
• Send Customer Messages to SAP
• Confirm Customer Messages
• Open Service Connections
• Maintain System Data
Note: The input help for the Contact person only shows entries if background job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT has already run. If that is not the case, you do not have an input help yet and a warning message is output for each manual entry because the S-user is not found. You should therefore assign the contact person only for the user of the system administrator (under whose user this job is set up). Once the background job has run successfully, you should maintain the contact persons of all other employees.
This job will also fill table AIINSTACCESS:
So in this table you can also check the S-user authorizations that were maintained in the SAP Support Portal (http://support.sap.com/user-admin) for each S-user of your customer number.
The user running the step of job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT also needs to have an entry in AISUSER. (Details for this job can be found in SAP Note 1490774.)
For instance, if you want the following users to be able to send/update incidents to/from SAP:
- SOLMAN_BTC (user running the steps of job SM: REFRESH MESSAGE STATUS)
then you should maintain all these users in transaction AISUSER informing the user ID in the column "User" and the S-USER in column "Contact Person". You should inform only the numeric characters of the S-User, and also remove the "S" and zeros. For example: S000123456 -> 123456.
VAR Service Provider Scenario
If the SAP Solution Manager system is used to manage systems under several SAP customer numbers (Business Add-In AI_SDK_SP_RFC_RP is active) the AISUSER view will contain three columns: User, SAP Customer Number and Contact Person. Here you will need to maintain an entry in AISUSER for each reporter user creating an incident for each SAP customer number with the corresponding S user for this SAP customer number .
Note: Ensure that SAP Note 1791622 "VAR: Send to SAP - unknown installation number - message not permitted" is implemented. If not, the S-user linked to the current user sending/updating the incident to/from SAP Backend in AISUSER will be used. Also, check that the call of the BAdI DNO_RFC_DATA with the implementation AI_SDK_SP_RFC is active.
For example, your Solman system provides VAR services for the following installation numbers:
- Installation number 100 for customer number 1000
- Installation number 200 for customer number 2000
- Installation number 300 for customer number 3000
- Installation number 301 for customer number 3000
You have the following incident reporters:
- USER1 for customer number 1000, installation number 100, this user can only create incidents for systems under inst. no. 100 of cust. no. 1000
- USER2 for customer number 2000, installation number 200, this user can only create incidents for systems under inst. no. 200 of cust. no. 2000
- USER3 for customer number 3000, this user can create incidents for systems under all inst. no. of cust. no. 3000
- USER4 for customer number 3000, installation number 301: this user can only create incidents for systems under inst. no. 301 of cust. no. 3000
- SOLMAN_BTC (user running the steps of job SM: REFRESH MESSAGE STATUS)
Your customers have the following S-users with the indicated authorizations in section Standard scenario:
- S0000111111 for customer number 1000 has authorizations for installation number 100
- S0000222222 for customer number 2000 has authorizations for installation number 200
- S0000333333 for customer number 3000 has authorizations for ALL installation numbers
- S0000333339 for customer number 3000 has authorizations for installation number 301 ONLY
In transaction AISUSER you must have the following information maintained:
|User||SAP Customer Number||Contact Person|
You should follow the same steps for all your customers numbers. This enables the system to determine a suitable S-user for sending or retrieving an incident to/from SAP Backend depending on each SAP customer number.
In this case, you have two options for maintenance:
- In the SAP Customer Number field, enter the SAP customer number of the user. Then, in the Contact Person field, use the input help to assign the corresponding SAP Support Portal contact person (S-user without S). In this case, the input help shows all valid entries for the selected SAP customer number.
- Leave the SAP Customer Number field blank and immediately use the input help for the Contact Person field. In this case, the S-users of all SAP customer numbers are displayed. You can copy the customer number and the S-user in one step.
In the case that you are a VAR provider with CCC authorizations and you have set in transaction DNO_CUST04 parameter ONE_CCC_USER_FOR_ALL_CUST to 'X‘, then you need to maintain only one entry in AISUSER for each reporter user, CCC customer number, and this CCC S-user.
See SAP Note 1443531 "Working with users that have CCC authorization":
“You only need to define one s-user with CCC authorization for the CCC number. If a customer-specific user is not found in AISUSER for a customer number, the system determines the lead CCC customer from V_AISAPCUSTNOS and uses the s-user entry that is assigned to this customer number in AISUSER for communication with the SAP back end. If an entry is not found in AISUSER for the CCC customer number, the user from the destination is used, as is currently the case.”
ISV Software Partner Scenario
You will need to maintain a unique entry in AISUSER with ISV entry under User column and the Software partner customer number under Contact person column.
For processor users create in AISUSER entries per each user and the related S user without S and leading zeroes in the Contact Person field.
The entered S-User must have the required authorizations
- Create Customer Messages
- Send Customer Messages to SAP
- Display Customer Messages
- Confirm Customer Messages
Solman_setup -> IT Service Management -> Perform Administrative Tasks-> Create Users and Business Partners -> Maintain AISUSER activity documentation
SAP Guide "SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP08 configuration guide" that is the Application Incident Management –Configuration and Upgrade Guide for Service Provider / SAP Channel Partner (VAR) and can be found in https://support.sap.com/solution-manager/partners/sp/setup.html under Configuration section
SAP Guide "Configuration Guide SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP5" that is the SAP Solution Manager Guide for Software Partners and can be found in https://support.sap.com/solution-manager/partners/partners.html under Configure section.
SAP Note 1490774: Batch Job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT
SAP Note 1791622: VAR: Send to SAP - unknown installation number - message not permitted
SAP Note 1443531: Working with users that have CCC authorization