Metrics catalog is a component used to define and reuse your own key indicators with 4 steps:
- Visualisation of metrics in the OCC dashboards.
- Trends and History analysis via Tactical views.
- Report metrics compliancy through SLO (Service Level Objectives).
- Monitor compliancy trends via Score Cards (Strategic Dashboards)
Technically a catalog is an OCC dashboard marked as discoverable.
- Individual query can be translated into a SLO.
- Gadgets can be translated into Score.
Trend History view
IT Metrics are visualised with trend/history views: The trend/history view is used to access to the details of the metrics. This view groups all the metrics in a single view to allow SAP basis administrators to monitor pro-actively the performance of their SAP solutions.
IT KPIs are visualised with compliance views: The compliance view is used to build weekly service level report based on the selected metrics. This view aggregates the compliancy of each metric into a single key performance indicator.