If you are a partner you can request your license keys via
Go to the "digital briefcase# and choose Eval/NFR license keys
Note, if you have any issues with the online request let us know where
and why the request fails.
In the case of incorrect license keys or an installation issue, please
send us the keys you are using and the full product name and
version number you are installing. If possible, include a screen shot of
your CMC where the keys are installed.
If you have an emergency you can find temporary license keys on SMP
service.sap.com/licensekey in the service corner.
- The documentation (Adobe PDF, 1,45 MB) gives you all the information about how to request license keys for SAP BusinessObjects products.
- Permanent keys are only available after invoicing is complete; therefore they are not immediately available for recent purchases.
- While you wait for your permanent keys you can start to use your purchased software immediately using temporary license keys for SAP BusinessObjects software (ZIP file). Please refer to the 'Temporary Keys & Information.xls' file to help locate the temporary key for your purchased product. These temporary keys are typically valid for a period of 90 days.
- GRC customers and RM 3.0 customers can find here additional keycodes
- Detailed information how to get license keys for SAP Integration Kit can be found in SAP Note 1361823 and how to install the keys in SAP Note 1344762.