Check: DPC Pull ST_PI Extractor is activated
The following steps are generally applicable to any extractor.
- Navigate to Solution Manager Administration Work Center
- Select the Infrastructure panel.
- Select the Alert Framework in the Framework menu.
- In the filter select System ID and it is the extractor with the Extended Context "ST_PI"
- If the extractor does not exist then check the set up as shown in below in Link to Solution Manager Setup
- Check the Active Status column of the extractor and if it is showing a grey light bulb then it is not active as shown in the figure below:
How to reactivate
- Select the extractor
- Above the table of extractors select the pencil icon to go into mode edit
- Then select the "Activate" button to the right of the pencil as shown in the figure below:
Link in Solution Manager Setup
This extractor is created when doing the System Monitoring setup of the ABAP System:
Go to the Work Center: SAP Solution Manager: Configuration -> Technical Monitoring -> System Monitoring Scenario -> Step 6 Setup Monitoring