Check: DPC Pull ST_BW Extractor is activated
The ST_BW Extractor is Solution Manager calling local ABAP function modules which collect information from the BW system of Solution Manager itself such as E2E Exception Analysis records and ABAP statistical data. The following steps are generally applicable to any extractor:
- Navigate to Solution Manager Administration Work Center
- Select the Infrastructure panel.
- Select the Alert Framework in the Framework menu.
- In the filter enter the Extended Context "ST_BW"
- If the extractor does not exist then check the set up as shown in below in Link to Solution Manager Setup
- Check the Active Status column of the extractor and if it is showing a grey light bulb then it is not active as shown in the figure below:
How to reactivate
- Select the extractor
- Above the table of extractors select the pencil icon to go into mode edit
- Then select the "Activate" button to the right of the pencil as shown in the figure below:
Link in Solution Manager Setup
This extractor is created when doing the Basic Configuration of the Solution Manager:
Go to the Work Center: SAP Solution Manager: Configuration -> Basic Configuration -> 5 Configure Automatically -> Activity "Setup Extractor Framework"