Check: DPC Pull Core for DB Extractor is activated
The DPC PUll Core Database Extractors is Solution Manager itself retrieving database metrics from the ADBC connections of DBA Cockpit. The type of data collected is obviously dependent on the DB Vendor. Types of metrics collected could be the Database backup status, Database table space usage. The following steps are generally applicable to any extractor.
- Navigate to Solution Manager Administration Work Center
- Select the Infrastructure panel.
- Select the Alert Framework in the Framework menu.
- In the filter select System ID and it is the extractor with the Type "Database"
- If the extractor does not exist then check the set up as shown in below in Link to Solution Manager Setup
- Check the Active Status column of the extractor and if it is showing a grey light bulb then it is not active as shown in the figure below:
How to reactivate
- Select the extractor
- Above the table of extractors select the pencil icon to go into mode edit
- Then select the "Activate" button to the right of the pencil as shown in the figure below:
Link in Solution Manager Setup
This extractor is created when doing the System Monitoring setup of the Database:
Go to the Work Center: SAP Solution Manager: Configuration -> Technical Monitoring -> System Monitoring Scenario -> Step 6 Setup Monitoring