Check: ICM RFC extractors are running without error
RFC Extractor is an optional extractor for ICM which collects RFC destinations of managed system to create helpers at setup time. If this extractor is not enabled, it does not prevent ICM to work properly at runtime.
- Connect to Solution Manager Administration Work Center: [http://[solman_host]:[solman_port]/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_workcenter?WORKCENTER=AGS_WORK_SM_ADMIN
- Select "Infrastructure"
- Select "Framework"
- Select "Extractor Framework"
- Select Filter
- In the filter for name, enter "RFC Dest Extractor*"
- In the filter for System ID, enter a managed system ID part of the ICM scenario (system which doesn't have RFC destination helpers at setup time).
- Check that RFC Destination extractor is active an report no errors
Links to Solution Manager Setup
This is an optional setup activity.
- Solution Manager Setup / Technical Monitoring / Interface Channel Monitoring / Perform Automatic Prerequisites / Schedule Extractors
- Logs are accessible directly from Extractor Framework Administration UI
- Component: SV-SMG-MON-IC